ABATE of Colorado exists to preserve freedom of the road, to unite motorcyclists, to promote fair legislation, safety, and rider education and to provide a network for communication on issues affecting motorcyclists.
ABATE (A Brotherhood Active Towards Education) of Colorado is a non-profit motorcyclists' rights organization dedicated to preserving individual freedom and promoting safety. We focus on both motorcycle education and representative legislation. We encourage proper safety gear when riding, however we believe in the freedom of choice. We operate the largest rider training program in Colorado, as well as offer a motorist awareness program. ABATE of Colorado invites you to research our organization and make an informed decision about joining the battle to protect your rights as a motorcyclist.
We are dedicated to:
- Fostering brotherhood and unity among it members.
- Promoting motorcycle safety and education for both riders and the public.
- Monitoring the government on all levels regarding issues affecting motorcyclists.
- Improving driver awareness in an effort to make the roads safer for motorcyclists.
- Reporting the facts about issues concerning motorcyclists and counter any biased news reporting concerning motorcyclists.
- Presenting and reporting a positive public image of motorcycling in Colorado and the nation, and
Discouraging motorcycle theft.
Watch our video to learn more: